Plastic Surgery Consultation Testimonial
A plastic surgery consultation is equal parts interview, learning experience, and gaining information regarding expectations and possible outcomes. It’s a two-way conversation between you and the plastic surgeon that should help you answer three big questions: Is cosmetic surgery the right option for me? If so, which procedure or procedures are appropriate? Is this plastic surgeon I’m consulting with now a good match for me? Do I feel really comfortable with this surgeon?
What to expect with your consultation with Dr. Csaba Magassy:
Dr. Magassy will welcome you into his office and take the time to discuss what procedure you are considering and what your desired optimal aesthetic outcome. Questions that you should be prepared to answer are:
· What you want to change about your body, and why you want to change it
· How you feel about your body now, and how you would like to feel after plastic surgery
· Your goals: what do you want to look like after plastic surgery, what specific changes would you like to see
· Your medical history of prior surgeries, any prior complications, lifestyle, medications, etc.
Based on what you provide, Dr. Magassy will provide you information on the following:
· Which plastic surgery procedure(s), if any, can help you achieve your goals
· What results you can expect from each cosmetic procedure
· What’s involved in the plastic surgery procedure (anesthesia type, incisions, recovery timeframe)
· The risks and possible complications from cosmetic surgery
· And, provide answers to additional questions you may have.
A recent patient provided her experience from a consultation with Dr. Magassy on RealPatientRatings.com
“Attentive to my concerns and answered my questions without rushing me.” View on Realpatientratings.com - Sep 28, 2020
Whenever you’re ready to discuss what you would like to physically change and the cosmetic procedures that will provide you with optimal results, schedule your consultation with Dr. Csaba Magassy by calling 703-790-5454.